We're on a mission to help organizations protect their people. As a proudly Canadian tech company with employees across North America, we’re looking for people with excellent attitudes, strong work ethics, and a strong concern for safety.
We value respect, collaboration, trust and transparency, and our team is filled with people who have incredible communication and customer service skills.
We offer an inclusive culture, flexible hours, remote working, paid holidays, and competitive pay.
Business Development Representative
We’re searching for a dynamic, high-performing B2B Business Development Representative, who can recognize opportunities, drive new growth and deliver exceptional customer experiences. You will be responsible for managing an existing client base, as well as continuously hunting and closing new business. With your high degree of enthusiasm, curiosity and professionalism, coupled with your experience, you will deliver on business growth plans and strategic sales objectives. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual that loves the challenges that come with inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Prospect for potential customers using various methods such as calling, emailing and texting
- Conduct over-the-phone qualification calls with potential customers
- Coordinate and present proposals and presentations
- Understand and articulate SolusGuard’s value proposition and sales pitch to effectively attract qualified buyers
- Coordinate marketing activities
- Develop and remain current with product and industry knowledge and insights
- Develop and maintain relationships and proactive communications with cross functional teams.
- Hit daily, weekly and monthly KPIs, as well as achieve monthly quotas for qualified opportunities
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business or related discipline
- 2 years relevant sales and/or marketing experience, or similar sales/customer service role.
- Proficiency using a CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive) and the Microsoft suite of products
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally, with exceptional presentation skills
- Outstanding people skills, with the capability of developing key account relationships
- Exceptional relationship building, active listening and interpersonal skills, paired with strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of curiosity: must be passionate about learning and understanding new businesses, industries, and market trends, which is key for identifying new opportunities, meeting client needs, and driving sustainable growth.
- Demonstrates a high level of personal accountability and professionalism
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada on an unrestricted basis
Added bonuses you have...
- B2B sales experience
- SaaS and/or technology startup experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Opportunity to play an important role in a fast-growing tech startup.
- High degree of flexibility in terms of autonomy and responsibility
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A supportive, collaborative, and positive company culture.