We're on a mission to help organizations protect their people. As a proudly Canadian tech company with employees across North America, we’re looking for people with excellent attitudes, strong work ethics, and a strong concern for safety.
We value respect, collaboration, trust and transparency, and our team is filled with people who have incredible communication and customer service skills.
We offer an inclusive culture, flexible hours, remote working, paid holidays, and competitive pay.
Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps
SolusGuard is committed to helping organizations protect their most valuable asset - their people. We protect lone and at-risk workers with a full suite of safety solutions meant to get people the help they need, the instant they need it. We are currently looking for an energetic individual to join our team as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) / DevOps technician to help us continue to scale while ensuring our software and platform remains resilient and robust
- Manage the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating for continual improvement
- Provide primary operational support for multiple distributed software applications
- Gathering and analyzing metrics from operating systems, cloud platforms, as well as applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Working with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participating in system design, platform management, and capacity planning
- Creating sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Balancing feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service-level objectives
- Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, Google or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with automated build tools such as GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, etc.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration platforms such as Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with micro-service or other distributed architectures
- Experience building platform or system automations
- Mastery of AWS services including ECS, CloudWatch, Lambdas, etc.
- Experience developing with Python
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup or rapidly scaling business venture
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- $70,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Joel [at] solusguard.com